Monday, January 9, 2012

Diet: day 3

So, in my attempt to get in shape, I've found these two recipes online and discovered that they are not only healthy but delish!!! 



Cookie Dough Dip
  • 1 1/2 cups chickpeas (1 can, drained and rinsed)
  • Pinch of salt
  • 1/8 tsp baking soda
  • 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
  • 1/4 cup nut butter (I used PB)
  • 1/4 cup milk of choice 
  • Sweetener (see note below, for amount)
  • 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
  • 1/3 cup oats 
Add all ingredients (except for chocolate chips) to a food processor, and blend until very smooth. Then mix in the chocolate chips.



All I have to say is, "Ooh...my...lanta!" Like eating raw cookie dough??? (Who in the heck doesn't?) This is an almost guilt free indulgence and tastes as if it were loaded with calories and fat. 

This morning I made a delicious smoothie for Aria and I. It was so filling and delicious! 
PB Banana, Apple, and Spinach Smoothie
  • 1 banana
  • 1/3 cup oats
  • 1 apple diced
  • 2 cups ice
  • 2 cups fresh spinach
Blend and enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment